Landscape Lighting will light up your Home
When it comes to building a new home or renovating an old property, lighting should never take a backseat. When it comes to changing the look of a home, it can prove to be an important factor that can make or break the beauty. When it comes to electrical renovation in Toronto, landscape lighting is one of the most common projects that The Home Improvement Group undertakes.
When you want to add value to the curb appeal of your home, landscape lighting or outdoor lighting is the perfect way to do it. It can involve each and every part of the exterior of your home such as the yard, garden, deck, patio, driveway and garage. If you need decorative lighting fixtures around the pool, The Home Improvement Group will make it a reality for you.
Choose Licensed Electricians for Landscape Lighting in Toronto
Electrical renovations such as electrical service upgrade and replacement of knob and tube wiring require an electrician. Almost every electrical work in your home demands a professional and licensed electrician because safety is of prime importance. However, many homeowners think of saving money on landscape lighting and think of it as a DIY project. Do not jeopardize the safety of your family. It is best to hire The Home Improvement Group because our team will brighten the exterior of your home carefully. We ensure all the electrical wiring and lighting fixtures according to the electrical codes and safety standards. And, if you want to make the electrical system of your home code compliant, our team will conduct thorough electrical inspection and check for ESA code violations.
Also, our design experts will provide you with different outdoor lighting ideas to illuminate your home with less wastage of energy. Do not worry if you have lined up a pool party or a barbeque in the yard. We will provide accurate estimates and work hard to meet your deadlines. Also, we can help you with safe installation of electrical decorations for Halloween, Christmas and other holidays.
An Answer to your Outdoor Security Lighting Needs
Landscape lighting not only adds value to the outdoors of your home and office but it also performs one important task: security. A well-lit home is a well-protected home.
With adequate lights in the yard and on the porch, you will be able to keep a check on your property easily. A well-lit garden is perfect for the safety of your children and it will also act a deterrent for mischief-mongers and burglars. If you are worried about your office, factory, or warehouse, hire our commercial electrician to secure your commercial property easily. Get in touch with The Home Improvement Group for a thorough security analysis of your property.
Why Hire The Home Improvement Group for Landscape Lighting?
- Use of Quality Lighting Fixtures to guarantee maximum safety
- Affordable lighting installation services in Toronto
- Team of licensed electricians that do not rest until the job is complete
- Emergency electrical repair services to take care of short circuit, loose wires, etc.
- All work performed according to electrical safety standards and codes
- All electrical installation and repair services under one roof
- 1 year warranty of work.
Outdoor Lighting Ideas to light the Landscape
Whether you want to illume the landscape or you want a well-lit outdoor area for security reasons, we have you covered! Here are different ideas to brighten up the landscape:
- Deck Lights – A perfect way for homeowners who like to sit and relax on the deck at the end of the day. Great for parties too!
- Flood Lights – To brighten up a large part of the landscape. Ideal for families with small kids who love to play in the yard.
- Spotlights – To highlight or accentuate a part of the landscape such as the garden, gazebo, etc.
- Well Lights – A variant of the Spotlights but they are recessed in the ground.
- Pond Lights – It is similar to a spotlight but it can be submerged in water. It means you can use it in the pond or a fountain in the yard.
- LED Motion Sensor Lights – To secure your home against unwarranted entries.
- Solar Lights – When you are tired of high energy bills, solar lights can be a perfect option to decrease energy consumption.
- Path Lights – Ideal for illuminating the driveway or the pathway from the yard to the house.
- Bollard Lights – Similar to path lights but they spread more light than the delicate path light fixtures. They are available in multiple colors, sizes and shapes.
- Post-mount or Pier-mount Lights – A light installed on the top of a post or an architectural structure such as fences, gates, pillars, etc.
The Home Improvement Group will provide you with unique and beautiful ideas to illuminate the exterior of your home. We will help you change the look of the landscape with the power of light. Hire the licensed electrician for a safe outdoor electrical renovation. Call (416) 477-4500 to book an appointment today.